Loading...
HomeMy WebLinkAboutbocc.min.reg.08081947 19 August 8, 1947 8:00 01Clock P.M. The Board of County Commissioners met at a Special meeting for the purpose of taking tin to various lots and blocks in Riverside addition: There Were present: Clarence 0. Quam, Chairman; George W. Smith, Commissioner; Croat A Gerbaz, Commissioner; C. H. Darrow, County Attorney; M. M. Neihardt, Clerk; Wm C. Stapleton, Deputy. The Clerk was instructed by the Board to Certify a Copy of Order to the Hon. Kenneth S. Wat' County Treasurer, to take title in the name of ?itkin County to the following: • Lots 1, 2, 3, 4 in Block 17,'Lots 1 to 16 inclusive in Block 3, and any and all availabe lo's in Blocks 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 all situated in the Riverside Addition to - the City of Aspen. Also Crystal Lake and the unplatted section West of the Roaring Fork River. • The following agreement was verbally entered - into with Mr. & Mrs. Wm R. Shaw that they should pay $500.00 for that portion of The North Texas Mill Site, not already Deeded away and that the said Mr. & Mrs Wm R h } permit the County of Pitkin a right of ingress. • • and egress and right to the use/ or SThg�Pile on:The':North'Texas Mill Site for road binder and other purposes free of cost, to be used over a period of Five years. • • No further business appearing the Board adjourned. • Attest x 0 Approved: /p ( Clerk Chairman • • •